Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Two Books I'm Starting Today.

Okay, when I read, I tend to read two different books at the exact same time. I like to switch between YA and Adult on most occasions so that I can read whatever strikes my fancy at that particular time. So today I'm starting two new books.


Kandide and the Secret of the Mists by Diana S. Zimmerman is the YA book I'm starting. It looks a little different than the books I typically read, so here's hoping that I like it. Then there's The Vampire Queen's Servant by Joey W. Hill as my adult book of the week. I've heard good things about it, so I'm looking forward to getting started.

What is everyone else reading right now? Inquiring minds would like to know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool site! Can't wait to read more from you!

Maggie said...

Hey! Your site looks awesome and thanks for adding me to your blog roll! I was wondering what the title of the 3rd book in of your banner is, I can't tell on the screen but it has a cool cover!

Tonight_She_Shines said...

Fablehaven is book number 3... and it is WONDERFUL (AND I STRESS THAT WONDERFUL IN ALL CAPS)!! I loved all three in the series so far. Read them!! They are worth every second of your time!!!